The RTSS 2023 conference organizers together with the IEEE TCRTS have secured funds for 20 Student Travel Grants to support the physical participation of students to RTSS 2023 events.
Each grant will cover a full registration to the conference and to one of the workshops. The applicants should register only after the grant notification (also for Author Registration as Student) as the successful ones will receive a code allowing them to fully cover a registration as a physical participant.
- Application Deadline —
23 October 26 October 2023
- Notification of Acceptance — 30 October 2023
- Registration Deadline for Student Grant Receivers — 06 November 2023
The award of the travel grants will be in accordance with the following guidelines:
- The applicant must be a current graduate student at an institution of higher education.
- The applicant must physically attend the conference.
- Travel grants will be awarded on the basis of financial need. Preference will be given to the following categories:
- underrepresented/minority students that are co-authors of a paper accepted at some session of RTSS 2023 (conference, workshop, brief presentation, brief industry paper, RTSS@work)
- students without any active grant funding that are co-authors of a paper accepted at some session of RTSS 2023 (conference, workshop, brief presentation, brief industry paper, RTSS@work)
- underrepresented/minority students
- students without any active grant funding.
How to Apply
- Fill this form
- Upload documents in one PDF on https://tu-dortmund.sciebo.de/s/QIVIf7MjUnKLCRL, which includes
- Your student status (either a student ID from the institution or a letter from the supervisor)
- A confirmation letter from your supervisor indicating that there is no any active grant funding to support your participation of RTSS 2023 if you apply for this category.
The supervisor may be contacted to follow up with an email to acknowledge the accuracy of your provided information. Successful applicants will receive a registration code allowing to cover fully their registration – it is important NOT TO REGISTER before receiving the award confirmation. The 20 travel student grants are funded by IEEE TCRTS. More information on IEEE TCRTS diversity actions are available at https://cmte.ieee.org/tcrts/
There are 11 questions in this survey.